I’m John Salmon and I have been running Salmon Plumbing for over 20 years now.
I started Salmon Plumbing to offer people the best option in hot water. Government incentives and requirements change frequently and I wanted to make sure my customers made the right choice.
From those early days, the Salmon Plumbing team has expanded and we now offer complete plumbing solutions for residential and commercial buildings. From simple tasks like fixing a leaking tap to more complex ones like installing rainwater systems and trade waste services – we do them all.
We are located in Northgate and service the Brisbane metropolitan area.
What makes us different to others in the plumbing industry?
- We are open 24/7: If there is one thing we have learned, being in plumbing for over 20 years, is that plumbing emergencies don’t always happen 9 to 5. So we are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- We have a highly skilled team: Our team is our biggest asset. More than half have done their apprenticeship with us and are now fully licenced plumbers. We keep our skills up-to-date. All our licenced tradesmen undergo continual professional development including technical skills upgrades, customer service and product training.
- You will always speak to a team member: When you call us, a member of our dedicated scheduling team will take your details and help with your enquiry. You will never get an answering machine or a call centre operator.
- We have efficient systems: We execute our jobs on time and on budget. To ensure that this happens every time, we have invested in good monitoring systems. Besides computerised scheduling, all our vehicles are tracked by satellite navigation. This enables us to respond to your job, emergency or otherwise, quickly and efficiently anywhere in the metropolitan Brisbane area.
- We clean up before we leave: We lay down mats to protect your floor and other surfaces. Each tradesman is equipped with a cleaning kit and vacuum cleaner. All we leave behind is a job well done.
- We offer a 61/2-year warranty: We are QBSA, PIC licenced and provide a 61/2- year warranty on our workmanship.
Over the last 20 years, Salmon plumbing has built an excellent reputation. We are here to stay for another 20.
Vision & Mission Statements
To be recognised as being a well trained professional team who
deliver outstanding service and quality plumbing solutions in the greater
To be an organization that attracts and develops the best team to
deliver consistently high standards of service and quality workmanship.
At all times we act honestly, ethically and lawfully.
We promote and practice a culture of respect, support and inclusion both within our organization and in all interactions with stakeholders.
We deliver high quality service and workmanship to each and every customer.
We comply with all codes and statutory requirements.
We invest in continuing professional development for our team to promote job satisfaction within Salmon Plumbing and the delivery of better outcomes for our clients.
We offer value in the service we provide to clients and we value
people, our clients, our team and our professional partners.
We recognize the trust put in us by our clients, suppliers and team members. We take seriously the responsibility to act in the best interests of our clients, team members and the environment at all times and under all circumstances.
Hello, I’m John Salmon and I started Salmon plumbing 25 years ago. The reason I did this was because I have a passion for the plumbing and building industry and I understand the difference that good quality building services make to people’s daily lives.
Quality plumbing delivers long-term benefits to individuals, the community andthe environment by ensuring high quality safe drinking water, effective sanitary systems and reduced energy consumption which are the foundations of individual and community health.
Our clients are our number 1 priority and the reason I, and my team come to work everyday. We aim to deliver first class service and top quality workmanship every time. With Salmon plumbing, we say what we mean and we mean what we say.
I am committed to training and development within the industry and that is why I have been on the Board of Master Plumbers for the last 8 years. The role of the Board is to set the standards for the industry statewide.
We work hard to look after you, our clients the best we can and we welcome your feedback. We take seriously the trust that you place in us to work in your homes and business’s.
Hi, I’m Claire Walker and I started with Salmon Plumbing in December 2015.
My background is in the travel and transport/logistics industries and have worked in customer service and administration roles for the past 25 years.
I am married and have 2 children and recently moved from the Gold Coast to Brisbane.
With my current role at Salmon Plumbing I am based in the office assisting with customer queries, invoicing, ordering stock and scheduling jobs amongst our fabulous team.
Every day is different, exciting and challenging as I learn all the different aspects of the Plumbing industry.
Hi, I’m Virginnia and have been working at Salmon Plumbing since January 2012.
After working in the Travel Industry for over 20years I was looking for a new challenge in life which has landed me here at Salmon Plumbing.
My role at Salmon Plumbing is Office Administration specialising in customer service, scheduling, stock control, invoicing and daily operations in the office.
I am married with two children and enjoy juggling a balanced home and work lifestyle.
Hi, my name is Tina Fichera I have been working with Salmon Plumbing since September 2015.
I work every Monday and Thursday as the accounts person, I have various clients around Brisbane where I share my expertise’s in accounting software’s and the daily running of an office. I have been a qualified Bookkeeper, BAS Agent and a member of the Institute of certified Bookkeepers for several years and like a good challenge and helping small businesses to achieve their objectives. My top priority is my two teenage girls and I value the importance of being a parent, I am an expert at time management and balancing my career with parenthood.